Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Story About A Poltergeist In Cork House On 96fm's Neil Prendeville's Show

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

loldog wrote: »
    Uh, yes there is.

No there is not, at least scientific

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

there is of course evidence but it is not as yet conclusive

the problem is determining what is deemed to be credible evidence and what is not

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Vivara wrote: »
    And where is this evidence? Even the American Committee for Skeptical Inquiry have said said that there is not a single shred of credible evidence for ghosts/paranormal. And may I add that many of those serving in this organisation are those who believe and want to find proof, yet they are committed to taking a responsible, scientific view.

So unless you can link me to a study that has been done — yes even ONE — that is from someone who is somewhat credible, and by someone who hasn't made loads of money from selling a book, then your claims are highly ignorant.

Not as in you are lacking intelligence or being stupid, just that your are 'ignoring' the facts.

Regards,
    Ed.

Theres so many mysterious things that have happened that can't be explained its not funny. Nobody can explain them but scientists try to come up with theories.

It seems when people have taken mysterious pictures and show them to non believers the non believer will come up with a theory and presume he is right and the person who claim its a Ghost is deluded. Its all irrelevant because its just opinion at the end of the day.

All evidence can be interpeted different ways therefore its actually impossible to get real evidence and therefore its a waste of time for me to google things and try to convince people who don't BELIEVE in Ghosts.

For me peronally I can't explain why some dreams have come true the next day or why things just fell off a secure position in the house. I'm sure somebody will come up with a rational theory. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

Most of the good paranormal investigators will always look for a rational explanation to everything. But there are some phenomena that cannot (yet) be explained rationally.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

nice to see the sunday world today the guy waved his normal fee of 350 euro ,,im sorry guys and girls but its time to put a stop to this nonsense ,,and after doing some background checks he is a friend of the family how nice :rolleyes:,,, but wont be long before he has an add in the local papers etc, all i can say is watch this space :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

nothing new there then

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

loldog wrote: »
    Most of the good paranormal investigators will always look for a rational explanation to everything. But there are some phenomena that cannot (yet) be explained rationally.
    Can you enlighten us, as to what these phenomena are?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭bipedalhumanoid

*Checks Watch*
    *Taps Watch*
    *Checks Watch Again*

Yep still 2010.

*Shakes Head*

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

maccored wrote: »
    nothing new there then
    who are you telling

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

It was on the gerry ryan show yesterday, and today he's sending down a reporter to investigate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 weeda

Any thing more happen about this mojo???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

weeda wrote: »
    Any thing more happen about this mojo???

Yeah, see the following thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056051232

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I hear he tried to exercise his pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Grimes wrote: »
    I hear he tried to exercise his pants.

Exorcise them, yeah. :)

Neil seems to have captured a couple of orbs as well.

Advertisement