Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost application!

Options
  • 15-03-2010 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Id been waiting a while now(nearly 8 months now) for my liecence to arrive from the garda. It should have arrived in january so i rang them up a number of times trying to find out was there a problem but wasnt getting any answers! I then got a fone call last friday, 3 months later, telling me that my application was floating around and LOST in cyber space and was only put in to be processed now and that id have to wait another 3 months from that day. If i was to ask these Dipsticks to hurry my application along a little, like in a week or two would i have any chance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

You ringing up and asking the "dipsticks" to hurry up, could very well result in the application being lost again.
    You should really get on to your NGB and get them to enquire on your behalf.
    Are you a member of the Nargc or similar?

Advertisement