Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Empire Shall Fall

Options
  • 15-03-2010 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

The Empire Shall Fall is an American metalcore band from Providence, RI that was formed in 2008 by former Killswitch Engage frontman Jesse Leach. Including Leach, The Empire Shall Fall consists of guitarists Jake Davenport and Marcus de Lisle, bassist Nick Sollecito, and drummer Jeff Pitts.

Anyone listen to these guys? I picked up the album last week, as a big Jesse Leach fan, to me this surpasses anything killswitch do or have done. I can't get enough of the album.

In early november, Awaken was first streamed on Metal Injection. Fueled by political outrage and a never-ending search for truth, the band’s message is as potent as their music, and serves as a call to arms for a lost generation. Advocating positivity, unity, and empowerment and taking cues from legendary rabble-rousers and free thinkers like Jello Biafra, Benjamin Franklin, Cynthia McKinney, and Ron Paul, THE EMPIRE SHALL FALL’s passion for and dedication to their political causes forms the backbone of the band and sets them a head and shoulders apart from their peers.[5]

Quotes from wiki.

Comments

Advertisement