Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

auld fella looking about best mp3

• 15-03-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

same old story guys,looking about mp3 for jogging,was wondering the best one for me cause i put my favorite tracks of cds on media player even though itunes kept cutting in will media player be compatible and simple enough for me than i tunes and will i be able to download from free sites to media player,looking for advice for good simple mp3 for this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

This is pretty good for jogging - small, no moving parts, great sound and cheap.

http://www.consumersearch.com/mp3-players/sandisk-sansa-clip-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

I will also recommend the Sansa clip+, fantastic sound + great for the gym.

Nate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

thanks guys,i see them on e bay for about 30e from england,do you think they would be ok and is it easy to put stuff on it from media player and any where else i want cause when i was reading on mp3s they kind of frightened me about being locked in to music crowds and some players being finished when the battery packed in and would it be easier for me putting my cds on to itunes for simplicity of transferring them and would it allow me to download free music from other sites through it to my mp3.sorry about all the questions guys but as you see "clueless".

I haven't a clue about Itunes, sorry. Transferring stuff to the Clip is easy, windows see it as another hard drive, you just copy the mp3s you want to it, like you would any other file in windows. Locked mp3s? never heard of those. The battery is internal and not replaceable, however, I still have the original Clip (predecessor of the clip+) I got 2-3years ago, and it's still going strong.

Also it would be easier to answer you if you used full stops now and again. :)

Nate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭pablodunlop

Want to get a clip+ myself but have read about issues with the expandable memory capacity on Amazon.

Have any clip+ users on here tried a 16gb card in it?

• Advertisement

No, just have an 8gb card. Works fine though.

Nate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I'm looking to buy a Sansa Clip. Are the MP3 files transferred from PC to player via a USB cable?

Thanks! :)

Advertisement