Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick alloy question..

• 15-03-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, i got a set of oz alloys today off a friend. he thinks they are off an alfa romeo 147 but is'nt sure are they.

they have a reading of 7jx16h2 and et35. they also have a spacer in the bore of at least 2mm. does anyone know what these car these could be off or suit.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Those are just the width, size and offset. Cant tell much with them alone, how many studs does it have? You'll need to measure the distance as shown below to find the fitments; e.g 4x100, 5x114 etc
    pcd4.gif
    pcd5.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

You'd probably get a better response if you could post up a pic of the wheel?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hotshots

hi, thanks for the replys. sorry i should have mentioned that the alloys are 5 stud. i know that the romeo is a 5x98 but i'm just wondering that they may be off a different car since the bore is spaced off by a couple of mm's..i have seen that guide alrady to measure the bore but it seems to be very awkward to measure it.

Advertisement