Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Txt Summary on Pre-pay??

• 15-03-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

is it possible to get an online summary of numbers txted and times from a pre-pay mobile? I didnt think it would be but have been told you can by a friend. obviously you wouldn't get the content but he said that u can check a summary juct like you would get with a bill.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Depends on the network... O2 - yes. Vodafone - no, Not sure about the other networks.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ondarack

oh is it on the official website so?? my mates understanding was it was independent. i'm meteor anyway so were none the wiser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

with O2 you just log in to your account via the website and you can view your call details which also includes your texts. try doing the similar on the meteor website. when i was with meteor about 7 years ago they had that facility. hard to imagine it is not there now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement