Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12" Foot Stool!!!!

Options
  • 15-03-2010 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im starting a course next Saturday, and just got a email from the tutor telling us to bring a 12" foot stool!!! :confused:

Ive looked on ebay etc etc but no joy.... Can anyone think of anywhere in Sligo that I might get a cheap one, new or used!!

Thanks a million

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I read that as a 12' Footstool. :confused::p

You'll be lucky to get one locally I reckon. If I were you I'd try to make one out of a box of some sort until you can source once. Bit of foam, material, a staple gun and some paint might do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

My apologies but when I read the title I thought someone seriously needed medical help, or to call the Guinness book of records. I can offer no help to you on this unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

In other words you need one one foot foot stool.

Argos or Halfords might have a step for a caravan, failing that go to somewhere like Connacht Gold and buy a bucket.

You could also try emailing your tutor asking him where he found his.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

I checked this out expecting to see the worlds largest poo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 forgingfool

Try Matthew Jones in Riverstown, he's a wood turner and makes fantastic stools to order, much better than the rubbish you'll find in town. he lives behind the church.

• Advertisement
Advertisement