Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12" Foot Stool!!!!

Options
  • 15-03-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im starting a course next Saturday, and just got a email from the tutor telling us to bring a 12" foot stool!!!

Ive looked on ebay etc etc but no joy.... Can anyone think of anywhere on the internet that I might get a cheap one, new or used!!

Thanks a million

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

if its carpentry why dont you build one? :P id say your tutour will be impressed it could of been a test

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

Ah, Im afraid its not a woodwork class... its a reflexology diploma :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Home 4 you (or something) in the Fonthill retail park had "beanbag" footstools around that size, and they were on special on Saturday (and possibly still are).

Kind of like these ones.

I have something similar at home and they work very well both as footstools and for sitting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Thoie wrote: »
    Home 4 you (or something) in the Fonthill retail park

Except you're in Sligo so that's pointless. I've seen them places like Woodies as well.

Advertisement