Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camera left in taxi

Options
  • 15-03-2010 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

I'm hoping someone can help me with this - I got in a cab that someone else was getting out of, outside Brown Thomas about 9.30 on saturday night. Going to Punch's cross, my camera fell out on the way, I was sitting in the front passenger seat. I didnt see what company the taxi was from, but Ive phoned loads of them & there's no sign of it. :( Maybe someone out there can help?? worth a try!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Sorry to hear it - I'd offer a small reward as sometimes it helps People who have found things to remember to call..... Even more so if there are photos that are of a sentimental value etc.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

not many pics in it, as battery was low. reward's a good idea but my cash-flow is zero at the mo. I'm just letting it go now,as way worse things can happen & Id a good week in Limerick this week with the fireworks, Bands & Parade, so - to hell with it! :D thanks for comment.

Advertisement