Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-op Question

Options
  • 15-03-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Myself and my friend had a bit of a discussion about this today and was wondering do you have to do an erasamus abroad(spelling*) or can you do 2 semesters of co-op?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bobsxx

Think it depends on your course and how long ur co-op is etc. what course u doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭FerrisBueller

I highly doubt that you can do two co-ops, they're having trouble finding co-ops for everybody let alone organising two! Here's an idea, get a job while on Erasmus? Anyone who has been on Erasmus will agree that you don't do a whole lot in college!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Email your course director. Thats the only way you'll get a definitive answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

When I was on co-op, another guy from UL decided to take a year out and continue to work. I think that's pretty much the only way.

Advertisement