Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defibrillator PC

Options
  • 15-03-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭

Anybody having problems with the defibrillator? I cant seem to access it in any capacity, despite it being in my list of gadgets. I choose medic, have the medipacks, but no defibrillator! No reviving for me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Sanjuro wrote: »
    Anybody having problems with the defibrillator? I cant seem to access it in any capacity, despite it being in my list of gadgets. I choose medic, have the medipacks, but no defibrillator! No reviving for me!

you get it as an unlock, doesnt take long to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I just noticed that when I logged back in. *embarrassement*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

I unlocked mine AGES ago but I still cant access it and its starting to piss me off to no end I must say!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

When you unlock it make sure it highlighted in the SELECTION screen....I taught it done this by default maybe not.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    When you unlock it make sure it highlighted in the SELECTION screen....I taught it done this by default maybe not.

Thats the weird thing its unlocked in the main screen inder the gadgets section witht he medipack but I am unable to select it in game. Its just not there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Theta wrote: »
    Thats the weird thing its unlocked in the main screen inder the gadgets section witht he medipack but I am unable to select it in game. Its just not there!

press 3 or in controls set it to middlemoue like i did :)

One of the other guys said that aswell and I can get the Medipack but not the defib ah well I play recon alot anyway! Its just medic is an easy way to get points!

Advertisement