Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman

Options
  • 15-03-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I have looked in the KK people but not sure what I am looking for.
    • Basically the radiators are not working properly...some are cold...and one seems to be leaking.
    • Also my immersion is not working properly...at all.
    • Also the shower tray is leaning the wrong way...water not flowing down but away from plug hole making a stagnant & yucky limey stain:mad:...and maybe not sealed properly.
    • My fridge/freezer is making a very loud noise.
    • I would like my garden fence repaired & a patio laid with some low maintenance landscaping. (There is some wiring so maybe have a light installed..)
    Is there a person/occupation that could sort this. Do I need a separate plumber/electrician/landscaper...or is there some kind of person who could do all this at a reasonable rate?
    Really fed up with this as is quite a new house but well past the snagging stage.
    Any advice?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

educere wrote: »
    Is there a person/occupation that could sort this.

Husband :pac:.......

Edit: sorry for getting smart, I just had to say it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

educere wrote: »
    Hi,

I have looked in the KK people but not sure what I am looking for.
    • Basically the radiators are not working properly...some are cold...and one seems to be leaking.
    • Also my immersion is not working properly...at all.
    • Also the shower tray is leaning the wrong way...water not flowing down but away from plug hole making a stagnant & yucky limey stain:mad:...and maybe not sealed properly.
    • My fridge/freezer is making a very loud noise.
    • I would like my garden fence repaired & a patio laid with some low maintenance landscaping. (There is some wiring so maybe have a light installed..)
    Is there a person/occupation that could sort this. Do I need a separate plumber/electrician/landscaper...or is there some kind of person who could do all this at a reasonable rate?
    Really fed up with this as is quite a new house but well past the snagging stage.
    Any advice?:confused:
    You'll need a plumber for the first few, yer fridge freezer could be the fan over working(if it's old last legs) patio laid, anyone who done any work on a construction site could do that

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭draward

where are you in kk

• Registered Users Posts: 22 educere

Ok...no chance of getting a husband before the swallows return..!!
    Forgot to say I also need gutters/house & path/drive powerhosed to get rid of nest etc. & windows cleaned.
    If anyone knows someone providing this service I would be grateful...i.e.own ladders/powerhose whatever else equipment???
    The fridge is whirring loudly like its a fan struggling!!!--its integrated so maybe thats a common problem?
    Thanks for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭draward

draward wrote: »
    where are you in kk
    well

• Advertisement
Advertisement