Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinion on inglot cosmetics?

• 15-03-2010 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

I've been looking at them online for awhile and recently found out that there is a store in Liffey Valley so might make the trip out.
    Has anybody tried them and have any opinions on them?
    Or would anybody recommend a specific product?
    Also what is their pricing like?
    Thanks everybody.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I love their primer - its about €18

Foundation - Its quite good but not for my skin its about €20

Eyeshadows - I love - they have SO many colours :D reasonably priced too

Their brushes are quite good too and the prices are good too!

They have nail varnish too in every possible colour :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I always go in here on the way to work but never actually buy! Their prices seem very reasonable. Has anyone tried their gel eyeliners?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Twee. wrote: »
    Has anyone tried their gel eyeliners?

I love them :D All their stuff is reasonably priced :D

Ooh that sounds good. Might take myself up to Liffey for an hour :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Definitely worth a trip out there. They do amazing pallets and you can handpick your own eye shadows and blushers and have them set in a cute little pallet with a mirror. The prices are half what normal brands charge. The packaging is just like mac actually. I've only tried the lipstick and blusher from them but their nail varnishes look amazing, as do their loose powders. I'm planning on trying everything out as I run out of make up as it's so cheap for the quality you get.

• Advertisement

I went in today and they were sold out of the gel liner in black! But instead I got this Duraline stuff http://inglotcosmetics.com/duraline/products/146/166. You mix it with eye shadow on the back of your hand and it makes an eye liner! I've done some tester lines on my hand and they're staying put, no smudge or anything. A bargain at €8 for any colour eyeliner you want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

Ooh yay, thanks so much lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Twee. wrote: »
    I went in today and they were sold out of the gel liner in black! But instead I got this Duraline stuff http://inglotcosmetics.com/duraline/products/146/166. You mix it with eye shadow on the back of your hand and it makes an eye liner! I've done some tester lines on my hand and they're staying put, no smudge or anything. A bargain at €8 for any colour eyeliner you want!

Oooh I've been looking for something like this that I could actually afford for aaaaages! Thank you! Must get out tomorrow or this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

Love Love Love Inglot!! The eyeshadows have really good pigment which is very hard to find anywhere bar MAC, Love the way you can make up pallets etc, Only thing is they don't have alot of matte eyeshadows :( but other than this its great, also helps that i get 20% off lol,,

The gel eyeliner is brilliant, it stays on so well (pretty annoying when your trying to get it off though lol) but on a night out i always found most eyeliners used to smudge fade ,melt etc, not this one,

Silly me, only remembered now that I have a discount card for them! Will have to go again so ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Oooh can you get discount cards for Inglot if you're in the make-up/fashion industry?

I'm not sure what the deal is. The girls in Topshop Liffey Valley got them, whereas River Island in the centre didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

Love their eyeshadows. nail varnish (never chips!!) and their foundation.

Think they are on par with Mac but much cheaper!

Advertisement