Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia email for exchange

• 16-03-2010 12:04am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What phones support this?

Looking at what options are available on o2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

You can download the Mail for Exchange client from the Ovi Store if it doesn't already come on the phone.

The more recent E series have it pre-installed, I've put it on my N82 with no issues so you can assume all N series can.

I'd be very surprised if it isn't available for the 5800 family too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭BraveDonut

Trying to configure exchange on an N97.
    I enter all of my settings with no issue, but when I review the settings, my "Access point" must be defined.
    However, I cannot select the field to make changes.
    Exchange mail will not synchronise without this.
    Any ideas please?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,060 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

godtabh wrote: »
    What phones support this?

Looking at what options are available on o2
    I use a Nokia E52 and previously an E51. Standard phone, not into pda's and have no need for one, so i get by nicely with the E52. It has wifi also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

BraveDonut wrote: »
    Trying to configure exchange on an N97.
    I enter all of my settings with no issue, but when I review the settings, my "Access point" must be defined.
    However, I cannot select the field to make changes.
    Exchange mail will not synchronise without this.
    Any ideas please?

Have a look in the App Manager - you may be able to set a default accesss point there. Think it's under "Suite Settings"

Advertisement