Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dt228-1 maths test

Options
  • 16-03-2010 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

right lads is this test on at 1 or 4? and whats the name of the lecturer? havent gone to a lecture

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

6 1/2 months into college and you haven't gone to a maths class? i seriously hope this recession stays so you don't just walk into a job because you coast a degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭davedrave

6 1/2 months into college and you haven't gone to a maths class? i seriously hope this recession stays so you don't just walk into a job because you coast a degree.

Who asked ye? Maths only starts in semester II so i havent missed 6 1/2 months of it. Im in second year repeating it so ive covered a great deal of it last year. I hope the recession gets worse so i can deck ye in the dole queue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

davedrave wrote: »
    I hope the recession gets worse so i can deck ye in the dole queue
    lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Thread Fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Its on at one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭davedrave

thank you kind sir

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I'll lock this before anyone gets "decked"...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement