Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Play Pen: SarcasticFairy

Options
  • 16-03-2010 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭

Good news everyone. SarcasticFairy (or SarcFair, as she prefers to be known), our resident cutie pie, is due her sentence in the play pen!

I first met SarcasticFairy (or Racist Fairy Sac, as she's also known) in a bank! Then some stuff happened and now we're friends!

This is the first google image result for "Sarcastic Fairy"! I think it speaks far more about our favourite sardonic pixie (or Bombastic Sarcastic, as she often demands everyone call her) than words ever could!

23416535_639cf62d70.jpg?v=0

You may begin!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

FIRST!

Is this real life?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

do you care that D4RK was first?

a kiss or a hug?

how's things in fairyland?

if you could change one thing,what would it be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

The world is ending in a few minutes, you get to punch ONE person in the face.
    Choose wisely.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Was me being first a bad thing? :(

I think you're cool for the record! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

What kind of sick freak would go out with someone they met on the internet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Oh-em-gee I swore it was her when I saw the photo

Uncanny

Uhm...uhmmm...

I spend a ridiculous amount of time talking to you anyhow. So I have no questions.

Do you actually have a happy?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Hmm I'm gonna go through some of the questions I asked in Aoibheann's thread for a while. Great light, easy starting ground...

Will you ever do a tour of Ireland so we can all meet you (Obama-esq)?

Favourite 3 songs ever? (Not sure if this is asked)

Favourite musical artist?

Favourite form of art?

Would you regard yourself as a person with alot of perserverance?

Favourite Queen song?

Favourite Florence and the Machine song?

Latest major turning point in your life?

You are hanging at the precipice of a cliff, and there is an inevitably fatal fall of over 4000 meters into pointy rocks. Would you be able to haul yourself up or how long would you be able to hold on?

Longest you reckon you'd be able to run?

Would you run a marathon to save the world?

Did you ever lose hope during the Leaving Cert?

Any habits?

What do you like most about your college course?

Least favourite routine?

What do you usually do when you're happy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Word is she's very sarcastic, so I wouldn't expect the truth to be told.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

A Neurotic wrote: »

This is the first google image result for "Sarcastic Fairy"! I think it speaks far more about our favourite sardonic pixie (or Bombastic Sarcastic, as she often demands everyone call her) than words ever could!

23416535_639cf62d70.jpg?v=0

You may begin!

It saddens me that a photo of my cat, then a photo of me a (ginger) toddler not longer comes up before herself in google image :(

Heaviest band you listen to?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Questions I must get in (i.e. "our" questions ;) ):

What is your favourite meaning of \o/?

If myself and Fad were to cover you in sparkly eyeshadow, what would be your colour of choice? :P

I promise I'll ask loads more, I'm just doing some tutorial prep work atm! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

A Neurotic wrote:
    We first met in a bank
    -.- what kind of bank?

Favorite food?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I'd like to point out, I'm not science-y so all science-y things will go over my head... As will most internet thingys. Just sayin' :D
    D4RK ONION wrote: »
    FIRST!

Is this real life? The internet? Wha'?
    do you care that D4RK was first? Nope! He is lovely :)

a kiss or a hug? Both? Prolly hugs if you really made me choose.

how's things in fairyland? Fairyland is a good place to be. :D

if you could change one thing,what would it be? Woah, that's general. About me? About the world? MOAR (superfast) BUSES *nod*
    Pygmalion wrote: »
    The world is ending in a few minutes, you get to punch ONE person in the face.
    Choose wisely.
    I'm kinda little. I have tiny, ineffectual fists. I'd rather not punch anyone in the face; it'd be utterly pointless! There are better things you could be doing with your last few minutes to live, tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

What is your favourite song/ album?

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Was me being first a bad thing? :(No! Your question confused me, but I am easily confused. I assume it comes with being a fairy :) Like I said, you're lovely! And someone had to be first!
    Fad wrote: »
    What kind of sick freak would go out with someone they met on the internet? EW. Imagine going out with someone from the internet...... You'd only pick up total creeps there.
    I spend a ridiculous amount of time talking to you anyhow. So I have no questions. I had very few questions for several people before me, for the same reason :(

Do you actually have a happy? I has a very huge happy right now :D

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I has a very huge happy right now :D

Do you find it embarrassing when others can see your massive happy, or brush it off as just one of those things?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

That reminds me, remember the day I had an erection?

Craguls told me to tuck it into my waistband.

Oh how I love you people.

Duurty

jumpguy wrote: »
    Hmm I'm gonna go through some of the questions I asked in Aoibheann's thread for a while. Great light, easy starting ground...

Will you ever do a tour of Ireland so we can all meet you (Obama-esq)? Sure! Why not! I like wandering :)

Favourite 3 songs ever? (Not sure if this is asked) TOO HARD. SO HARD. I don't have favourites... I don't have favourite anythings. I hate favourites. I'm too indecisive for favourites. I do love Set The Fire To The Third Bar by Snow Patrol though... It'll probably make any list of favourite songs I ever make...

Favourite musical artist? Favourite :( I'mma cheat and let last.fm tell you... Apparently my top 4 artists are Fall Out Boy, Snow Patrol, Girls Aloud, and Death Cab :) (I haven't scrobbled for like, several months, but anyway... I do love those four)

Favourite form of art? I'm not a very art-y person... I like insane make-up [artistry? :P] if that's any good?

Would you regard yourself as a person with alot of perserverance? I'm an obscenely stubborn person. Especially when it comes to people telling me I can't do stuff...

Favourite Queen song? Don't Stop Me Now? Is that even it's name? The one that's all "Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball..." or whatever :D

Favourite Florence and the Machine song? You've Got The Love, or Kiss With A Fist

Latest major turning point in your life? Dunno.... Starting college? It wasn't really a turn, so much as a continuation along the very straight road plan....

You are hanging at the precipice of a cliff, and there is an inevitably fatal fall of over 4000 meters into pointy rocks. Would you be able to haul yourself up or how long would you be able to hold on? I think Aoibheann said something similar, but I think people can do extraordinary things when they absolutely have to... Having said that, I have little or no upper body strength... Though, I do defy the laws of physics! Several people will testify! :P

Longest you reckon you'd be able to run? I used to run! I can/could run really fast, for fairly long distances... Now, I run for the bus, occassionally. So... as far as the bus stop is. I hate running now!

Would you run a marathon to save the world? Well, to save the world, I could probably stop hating running for a while :)

Did you ever lose hope during the Leaving Cert? Yes! So many times. Before, during, after... Pretty much never thought I'd get any form of Law and wanted to run away and live in a tree and whatnot, but like I said, I'm horribly stubborn. The Leaving Cert wasn't going to win :)

Any habits? I used to bite my nails... Horrible, horrible habit. Then I discovered I love nail varnish, so I growededed them. I have a habit of adding extra 'ed's to things? I have many, many habits, I'm sure... Other people would recognise them better than I would!

What do you like most about your college course? I like UCD itself, and the peoples there. The course itself is very meh this semester.. Though I do have several amazing lecturers I love so much I'll choose my future modules based on what they're lecturing :P

Least favourite routine? Morning? Routines in general? I love my bed too much, and I like seeing what happens as it happens as opposed to doing the same thing day in day out, as much as possible :)

What do you usually do when you're happy? As in what makes me happy? Because I don't really *do* anything when I'm happy... I'm usually happy doing something, no? Have I confused you? I've lost myself. People make me happy. I'm easily pleased. I'm quite happy mooching around doing nothin', so long as I'm with my friends/boyfriend/other people who make me happy :)

So many questions o_O

MOAR!

...Please :)

Fago! wrote: »
    Word is she's very sarcastic, so I wouldn't expect the truth to be told.

I see no question... :( But D4RK ONION told me I wasn't sarcastic at all :(
    Fad wrote: »
    It saddens me that a photo of my cat, then a photo of me a (ginger) toddler not longer comes up before herself in google image :(Clearly since I pointed out you were obviously talking about me too much on your blog, you've stopped talking about me. Talk more, your cat'll come back, I assume :P

Heaviest band you listen to? Girls Aloud. *nod*

Er... Probably stuff you've made me listen to... I don't really like 'heavy' bands so much as some songs by heavy bands in which they don't screech a lot :)
    Aoibheann wrote: »
    Questions I must get in (i.e. "our" questions ;) ):

What is your favourite meaning of \o/? Elf face :D

If myself and Fad were to cover you in sparkly eyeshadow, what would be your colour of choice? :P ALL THE COLOURS \o/

I promise I'll ask loads more, I'm just doing some tutorial prep work atm! :(No worries! Happy prep work! :)

• Advertisement

Craguls wrote: »
    -.- what kind of bank?

A bank-y kinda bank. One that was pretty bank like... >_>
    Favorite food?

FOOD! I love food. So many foods. Crepes with chocolate and jelly tots. (I've never tried that, but I'm trying to fit several favourite foods in one favourite food... It doesn't sound woeful! :D)
    Jako8 wrote: »
    What is your favourite song/ album?

I'mma choose Set The Fire To The Third Bar for the sake of the question...

Favourite album is nearly impossible because I usually don't listen to entire albums, more just random songs... I have several playlists, which I listen to, which are just basically all the random songs from random albums which I like, so I don't have to listen to the meh-y tracks on an album to hear the ones I like.... But when I'm particularly sad, I'll listen to The Fray's album (whatever's it's called.... The one with the famous song that was in Grey's Anatomy on it... I'm useless with names, in general) straight through. It doesn't make me particularly happy... I just do it... (It's definitely not my favourite album though...)

Sometimes I make little sense.

Marital status?

last time you cried?

Last time you laffed at the top of your lungs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

How do you dress for college? Hoody and tracksuit job or do you put in a bit more effort, ie dress, skirt, something shiny? Bit of both?

Did you ever do any sort of make up course or is it just natural talent and a lot of experimentation?

Cats or dogs?

Peter Andre or Katie Price? And why?????? :D

ETA: What has been your most unusal / interesting / weird chat roulette experience?

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Do you find it embarrassing when others can see your massive happy, or brush it off as just one of those things?

I clearly announce it to the world... I do not wait for people to notice.

Much like Extrasupervery. :D

That reminds me, remember the day I had an erection?

Craguls told me to tuck it into my waistband.

Oh how I love you people.

That was a good day. :D

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Oxegen, yay or nay?

Best gig you've been to?

Best live band in the world?

Last movie to make you cry?

Last movie to make you laugh until you cryed?

Strangest thing thats happened when you were on a bus?

What do you love doing more than anything?

What do you hate having to do?

White or dark chocolate?

Favourite joke?

Har, my questions made a pyramid. :cool:

Marital status? Ew, marriage. A Neurotic and Craguls tried to make me elope to Italy though. Only if it's Italy though.

... What all that means is, I have a boyfriend :)

last time you cried? Liiike... Saturday morning. Over something which was apparently nothing, but I'm silly.

Last time you laffed at the top of your lungs? Judgmental old people amused me endlessly today :D
    ohthebaby wrote: »
    How do you dress for college? Hoody and tracksuit job or do you put in a bit more effort, ie dress, skirt, something shiny? Bit of both? Don't really do tracksuits, ever, tbh... But rarely put in much effort. So long as it matches, it's grand. I <3 skirts and dresses, but equally love jeans. And my giant purple hoodie... Basically I wear whatever happens to be easiest to pull out of my wardrobe :)

I also currently have hoodies belonging to Extrasupervery and Fad... Must stop stealing hoodies. :P I do love them though! So comfy <3

Did you ever do any sort of make up course or is it just natural talent and a lot of experimentation? Nope! Really wanna do one though! I assume "Er, I taught myself using YouTube" is not how one gets a job :P

Cats or dogs? Neither? Cats creep me out a bit (Fad's cat is the creepiest cat EVER... :P) and I'm terrified of dogs. Like, seriously petrified.

Peter Andre or Katie Price? And why?????? :DPeter Andre seems like the lesser of two evils, but I think they're both idiots tbh... Sort your lives out in private plzktnx, you've got 4 kids who'll be haunted by your idiocy.

ETA: What has been your most unusal / interesting / weird chat roulette experience? Never used it :)

MOAR questions! :D

Apologies if questions overlapped. I read none of the others :p

Oxegen, yay or nay? Never been... This year's line up? MEH.

Best gig you've been to? Snow Patrol last February... I got random free tickets, didn't really know them that well at the time (to the point where myself and a friend thought the support act was them... White Lies, Snow Patrol, whatevs.) and loved them forever by the end of it. Gary Lightbody = <3

Best live band in the world? I pick Snow Patrol again, because the questions are kinda similar, and I am tired. :P

Last movie to make you cry? Can't remember the last movie I watched, never mind made me cry >_< BUT The Notebook didn't make me cry, which I'm pretty sure means I fail at being a girl....

Last movie to make you laugh until you cried? Errr... yeah, memory fail. I did go to see The Hangover the day after LC results, while still completely wasted, which made it beyond hilarious!

Strangest thing thats happened when you were on a bus? Strange things happen to me almost daily on buses. So many buses, everyday. So many strange people. Last week, an oldish man got on and started ranting at me about how I should be in the kitchen, getting "a bit of dinner out" and telling me I shouldn't be on the bus and such.... and was deadly serious... o_O That's probably the strangest lately...

What do you love doing more than anything? Mooching. :D

What do you hate having to do? Spend a large fraction of my day on buses.

White or dark chocolate? White!

Favourite joke? Em.... I dunno :confused: One of my best friends came in to me the other day and said "Why did Jack fall off the swing?" And I was all, dunnooo... And she was like "Because he was hit by a fridge"... That isn't funny at all, but we laughed for a stupidly long time... Maybe you just have to know her... :confused:

Har, my questions made a pyramid. :cool: My answers did not :(
    :)

I also spend a lot of time on buses, the joys of commuting from Meath but generally it's pretty fun. The most random encounters are on buses hence the question! I love those kind of jokes. Reminds me of:

''Why did the bus crash?''
    ''Because the driver was a loaf of friend''.

Myself and a friend spent a good 5 minutes in class chuckling at that the other day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

What would be the first thing you'd buy if you won the lotto?

If you could only visit one other country in the world where would you go?

If your house was on fire, what would the first thing you'd save be (assuming people and pets were out already)?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement