Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do we get notified about HEAR?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

I've been told this a million times before, but I forget. When exactly do you get told if you get this or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

DARE people get told a week after the Leaving Cert. I presume the HEAR students are the same being both access programmes.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

Either I made this thread in my sleep or a mod did, lol. Thanks for the reply, Unknown. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I decided to take you out of the zombie thread before yore brainz got eaten! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

I decided to take you out of the zombie thread before yore brainz got eaten! ;)

Thanks! :D
    emptyhead.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

got the HEAR grant last year.. cant remember exactly when it was, think it was somewhere around June/July, cant be 100% though! it should say on the info booklet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

I thought it was on 29th of June. The air of uncertainty in this thread is making me doubt myself.

Advertisement