Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's Day Treats?

Options
  • 16-03-2010 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭

In NZ, traditionally if it's your birthday or special occasion you shout morning tea. I was thinking of making something for St Patrick's Day. (At the moment out of 80 people in my office 8 of us are Irish!) I have no idea what to make though. Morning Tea usually consists of little savouries (sausage rolls) or little cakes and things.

I can't think of anything to bring in. Maybe soad bread with some smoked salmon? After that I'm stumped. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Probably a bit late, but when I was in Oz for a few years, I simply made potato cakes to bring in, and cupcakes with icing in the irish colours on it! not very irish, but simple. At the end of the day, everyone loves cake!

Advertisement