Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darkroastedblend - it's a timesink

• 16-03-2010 2:35am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/

lots of nice pics and strange stuff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

kaspersky reporting i picked up trojan on that site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Shamrok wrote: »

Really? Balls, better go scan my computer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Shamrok wrote: »
    Trojan :eek:

sorry about that but

I'm not running windows
    I'm not using driveby download IE
    I am using adblock and no-script

and yes there are lots of links to Russian sites , and Russian sites have lots of malware, (a bit worse than US but not quite as bad as China)

Some say it is awash with adware and stuff.

LOL if you have IE8 because of all the money M$ is spending telling everyone it's safe.

Seriously if your browser can't handle this site then it's probably best to sort it out before you go on the rest of the internet. Whitelists of safe sites would help but you may remember Eircom's DNS got owned a while back so you can't even trust whitelists :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

I've been checking out that site for years, never had any problems.

Advertisement