Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking house in Bray - Cash tenants (mature employed couple in I.T. +1 baby)

• 16-03-2010 3:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭

We are looking for a house within walking/pram pushing distance of the town. So max of 10 mins to the main St by foot.

We have impeccable bank/employer/previous landlord references. Lived in one property for 10 years.

Mature, both working.

I have a tool box and very handy with light repairs.

Preference to deal direct with landlord and can pay cash.

Ideally partly or unfurnished. Has to be reasonable quality place. Garden a must. No apartments pls.

Im very familiar with daft but I find the vast amount of properties are via agencies and I much prefer to deal with land lords directly.

Please PM me if you have a Bray properly for rent. Pls exclude the house number and I will get back to you if we are interested in the estate / road.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

worded wrote: »
    We are looking for a house within walking/pram pushing distance of the town. So max of 10 mins to the main St by foot.

We have impeccable bank/employer/previous landlord references. Lived in one property for 10 years.

Mature, both working.

I have a tool box and very handy with light repairs.

Preference to deal direct with landlord and can pay cash.

Ideally partly or unfurnished. Has to be reasonable quality place. Garden a must. No apartments pls.

Im very familiar with daft but I find the vast amount of properties are via agencies and I much prefer to deal with land lords directly.

Please PM me if you have a Bray properly for rent. Pls exclude the house number and I will get back to you if we are interested in the estate / road.

Sorry but I dont have a house for you to rent but .. try Terri Dunne - She seems to handle majority of properties in Bray. Good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭worded

lucy2010 wrote: »
    Sorry but I dont have a house for you to rent but .. try Terri Dunne - She seems to handle majority of properties in Bray. Good luck

Thanks Lucy, will do. We are not in a rush at the moment. Hope to rent a house in the next few months.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

have passed your thread on to my brother

pm sent

Advertisement