Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy Crap! Ur the King or Queen !!!

• 16-03-2010 8:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

You wake up, government ministers all round you declaring that for some strange reason that theirs a law still in effect thats makes you King/Queen of Waterford with unlimited powers............. well what do you do?! Remember your powers only extend to the Waterford boundaries!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I would go back to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Shams wrote: »
    You wake up, government ministers all round you declaring that for some strange reason that theirs a law still in effect thats makes you King/Queen of Waterford with unlimited powers............. well what do you do?! Remember your powers only extend to the Waterford boundaries!

I would launch a military strike on Kilkenny, and all of the heathens that it spawns. Then, I would write a column into the Waterford Today telling everyone how great I am. Then, like the above poster - I'd go back to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

First i would ban the use of "Holy Crap!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I would raise tax's for everyone! That's really all kings are remembered for so I'd start early.

I would appoint the 9 most frequent posters on this fourm to a council that would never meet and all law's be decided on the amount of thanks you get when you post something.

Finally, after I send brendan mcann to the gallows (what are the gallows?) I would send howdo to the Americas in search if spices just to see what would happen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i would bring back public whipping for crimes. Go off to the pub then.

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    i would bring back public whipping for crimes. Go off to the pub then.

What about people who are into "that kinda thing". :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

definatly put howdo in charge of welcoming newcomers!

and of course put tawdie in charge of alcohol. . . (admitedly that could only end in disaster! :p)

and lastly i would FINALLY give WIT University status! :D

and then go on the beer with my people!

Ledger

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

I would declare Waterford a separate country, then we could all cross the bridge to KK, declare ourselves an opressed asylum seeker (like the Hunchback of Notre Dame...."SANCTUARY"!!!!!)

AND GET A FREE CAR PLUS MEDICAL CARD AND RENT PAID FOR LIFE!!!!!

Then off to the pub.....

chelloveks wrote: »
    I would declare Waterford a separate country, then we could all cross the bridge to KK, declare ourselves an opressed asylum seeker (like the Hunchback of Notre Dame...."SANCTUARY"!!!!!)

AND GET A FREE CAR PLUS MEDICAL CARD AND RENT PAID FOR LIFE!!!!!

Then off to the pub.....

Can't we skip all that bollocks and head off to the pub?

Oh oh, you would need a castle. Waterford castle is too easy so I would would claim the tower hotel.

Then off to the pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

dlofnep wrote: »
    What about people who are into "that kinda thing". :D

Put a tax on it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I would annex South Kilkenny and declare UDI after the oil is brought ashore from block 49/9 (it is out there!).

I would also outlaw geoffs and people who wear hats indoors but above all I would outlaw people who wear hats in geoffs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Id start a purge on the members of the dail, public services and banks not seen since the days of Stalin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Annex Waterford and Declare war on Ireland, starting with the Dail and all the morons who dwell there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

surely as King i am entitled to demand a few pints for myself and a few friends...

everythng else can wait... its so fecked anyway another few days/weeks feck it months wont make a difference..... another round in their Mr barman

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

OK....build up our forces on the border with Poland, invade the bstrds and continue on to Czekoslovakia and take back the production of Waterford Crystal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

chelloveks wrote: »
    OK....build up our forces on the border with Poland, invade the bstrds and continue on to Czekoslovakia and take back the production of Waterford Crystal!!!
    You're a bit late there.

I'd convert to democracy, resign, get rich, then go to the pub.

Advertisement