Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia OVI Suite Error

• 16-03-2010 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I decided to try it out again (having gone back to PC Suite previously) and it's still a bloated load of bloatware.

I'm getting this error constantly when I try to do a trivial thing like backup my phone.

ovi%20error.JPG

Any ideas anyone? I've tried rebooting both PC & phone numerous times. The phone is a Nokia n95 8GB. I'm running XP.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I am getting the same error.
    I plugged it out and back in again and it started the backup but froze. I had it connected via the USB cable but had to quit after an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Tried numerous times with 2 different phones, 1 reinstall and 4 reboots. I give up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ive never got that error with ovi suite. Have had plenty of different others, but never that one. I would trying getting a different version number or something, id say its an actual bug in the program

Advertisement