Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus Query

Options
  • 16-03-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

Regarding Erasmus, does anybody know the official locations you can visit in Europe to study - I recently heard off a friend that London and the UK is also available and I am curious as to peoples experiences abroad?

Can you participate in Erasmus in third and fourth year?
    Also is a grant available? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Was on erasmus in Austria last semester, there is LOADS of destinations across europe.
    Grant is about €€€1100 for the semester if i remember correctly.

Had a amazing time, german improved so much but the economics side of my studies definitely didn't improve. I guess every university has their own course layout and what we might be doing in 2nd year they might do in 3rd etc etc so most of the stuff I was learning I felt was far too difficult.

As far as I know you can go on erasmus whenever you want but it might vary depending on your course.
    As I said go to the erasmus office in the main building.

Advertisement