Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Erricson W995 - Timed Profiles

• 16-03-2010 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know a way or an application I can download that would allow me to have timed profiles on my SE phone? I used to have a Nokia phone where you could have a timed profile where you could set it to silent until say 5pm when I left work.

This was handy because I usually forget to change the profile on my phone. It was also handy when going to see a movie, I could set it to go back to the normal profile about 2 1/2 hours after the movie started.

I know it's simple enough to change it yourself but I always forget to change it and end up kicking myself when it's on silent and I miss a few calls or texts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Anyone? Bueller?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dont think they have them for SE yet. I think some of the newer handset can do it, like the satio. Try downloading an app called 'handy profiles'

Advertisement