Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazelwood Grove Celbridge

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lillian84

Hi All - i know its been a while since anyone has posted on this topic but just wondering if you are moved in now? And how you are finding the house and estate?? we're very interested in these houses...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mattysgolfing

Well i moved in November and have had little or no problems with the house. What type of house are you looking for the new style or old style?
    I could only recomend the houses and think the estate is quiet for the moment until a small baby boom starts lol, mainly younger couples and people starting families in the estate.

Any questions just ask

we're looking for the old style, i think they're really nice, interested in one of the 3 bed semi's on The Green. Yeah the estate seems really nice and quiet at the moment have seen a lot of young couples going in and out, we are also young first time buyers ourselves!

Do you know how many of the houses on the green are left to buy? I know some where reserved, would you be after one off plan or maybe one that is already there?

There are a lot left still - No 1,5,6,9,10,11,12,13,14 and 15! 11 to 15 arent built yet but we are interested in 14/15 so not sure how long it will take for them to build, did you buy off the plans?

• Advertisement

Looking at the plans sureply number 15 is the better for the garden looks huge!

Would you not want the 4th bedroom or is it a lack of funds?

We bought of plan march 2010 and moved in nov 2010,

Yeah would prob go for 15 as the only diff is the bigger garden! We were looking at the 4 bed initially, but decided to just go for 3 bed in the end. That was a long enough wait, did you negotiate price at all?

Couldnt negotiate as the house's flew out on the 1st day. We were happy with the price and we have haggled for nealry a year with other developments by 20-30% but felt these where not over priced so paid it to secure the house we wanted.

I would say you could haggle now as they arn't selling so quickly.

If you could afford the 4 bed or if you could use that as a haggling tool then i would go for it. The size of the rooms and storage is well worth it, especially if you plan on family down the line. It would be a lot of work to convert them once your already in.

Yeah we have thought about it...but think we will go for 3 bed! Thanks a mill for the info, might see u soon!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mallister

Looks like the 4 beds are coming down a lot. You'd probably get it for less than the 255k asking price and all.
    http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=587325

• Advertisement

Good spot!! :D

Advertisement