Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutesy ginger tom (we think!) what to do?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

....he or (she's) lovely & friendly & just wants to play all day.... not great at this photo lark so i hope ive managed to load up the pictures of him.

he turned up outside our back door one day a few wks ago meowing for food & we've fed him ever since each day, he's just desperate to get in to our house & is very lonely! we think he's a little more than a kitten.

I'd love to keep him but our 2 indoor cats are going nuts spraying everywhere to mark their territory so we just cant ... anyone's got any ideas what to do with him pls?

We're in bray if thats any help.

Jasper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Aw, he's very very cute.

I would put up a few posters, with photos, to say that you found him, in supermarkets in the area, etc. Because he must have been owned by someone once to be so friendly. They might be missing him. :)

Or he might just be looking for extra food from the neighbours, or wandering around if he's not neutered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭eilo1

hi jasper,
    I am looking for a cat at the min and would be happy to take this fella if he is in need of a home.
    I just live in greystones and have always had cats in my family home but now I really want a cat of my own
    If he is still hanging around and needing a home pm me and ill take good care of him.

Advertisement