Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddys Day Lunch

Options
  • 16-03-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

hey everyone.

am going to head into tommorow about half 1.
    hoping to see Free Beer play in Smyths at 3.
    will most places (pubs) be doing food tomorrow after the parade? will smyths be doing food i wonder? we dont want fast food as in supermacs or mcdonalds and we dont want a full on sit down meal either.

any ideas?! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say give them a ring to be sure: 061 310766.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

hey everyone.

will most places (pubs) be doing food tomorrow after the parade? will smyths be doing food i wonder? we dont want fast food as in supermacs or mcdonalds and we dont want a full on sit down meal either.

Not sure - Would you mind taking Jigga in somewhere for a haircut and a free lollipop at some stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jelliebellie

dont get it?!?:confused:

oh i just saw the other thread there now, was a wee bit confused!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Just meant this!

- The Pubs will be having one of the busiest days of the Year tomorrow, am sure they'll be out to make hay while the sun shines and food will be on!!!

Unless they decide that it would take up too much drinking real-estate to have People eating.... Hmmmm.... Bring a few Ham Sandwiches in Tinfoil but remember that on St. Patrick's day eating is cheating!!!
    oh i just saw the other thread there now, was a wee bit confused!! :D

Thanks for that - 1 blade all 'round - no messing......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

hey everyone.

Paparazzis on Denmark St - just across the road from Zweton. Cracking food and very reasonable. We ate there after Skyfest and were delighted with it :pac::pac::pac::pac:

never even heard of paparazzis, interesting! what kinda food do they do there? i rang smyths anyway and they are doing lunch as normal tomorrow so we might just go there, get a good seat before the band starts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

most likely smiths will have their usual carvery on. most pubs that do food will have lunchs on if last year and the previous years are anything to go by. you wont be stuck for food anyway. no way would bars not try to bring in food cash on one of the busiest days in ireland.

trust me there will be food:D im counting on it

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

never even heard of paparazzis, interesting! what kinda food do they do there? :D

Menu on this link
    http://www.henpartyireland.com/paparazzi-italian-limerick.html

Advertisement