Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novice Trance Medium

Options
  • 16-03-2010 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Novice Trance Medium looking for a development circle in the South East. Should not contain any more than five sitters. Can anyone help?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Are you looking for a specific trance group? With a medium experienced in trance? Might be hard to find, as development groups in general are scarce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Clear Water

Yes. I can travel to Kilkenny Wexford or Cork but there should be an experienced trance medium in the group and the circle should have two or more sitters also. Do you sit in a circle? I have little experience in a trance circle but need to find one that will work for what I need to do. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Havent done much trance, but have a contact in the UK who runs a trance group and might be able to set up a weekend workshop here at the very least.

I havent enquired from the Spiritualist Union, but maybe they have a trance medium?

Can I ask what you need to do? Pm if you prefer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Clear Water

oryx,
    What does Pm mean?

oryx,
    What does Pm mean?
    Personal message. Click on someones name to send a message, or your message box can be accessed from the link under your name at the top r/h of the page or in your user control panel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement