Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April London Beers

Options
  • 16-03-2010 2:17pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As you may have seen from the last Beers thread, we've made progress and set a new record of 6 attendees :)

However, it seems one of that number will be departing these shores in the latter half of April, so it seems only fitting (if slightly odd) to have the next Beers before then.

I suggest Saturday 10th April, with are and location to be decided in the next fortnight. The Ship & Shovell is a great little place and would no doubt welcome us back again, but if anyoen wants to suggest another areas post up the name of a decent pub there and we'll have a vote.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

Woo-hoo! I can make that date, count me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

have to count me out for this one I'll be new york.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cheetara

Just wondering if these drinks are still going ahead?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Cheetara wrote: »
    Just wondering if these drinks are still going ahead?

I'm going to say "yes", though given the date I reckon we'll stick with the Ship & Shovell as the pub, and start around 7-7:30.

I can still make it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Sinall wrote: »
    I can still make it!

Gah - personal stuff has come up for me at short notice and I'm not going to be able to make it. I suspect we'll end up postponing the next session, though with a time, date and venue set there's nothing to stop the rest of ye going along.

I think "the rest of ye" might just be me actually! so postponing is fine!

Looks like boards.org.uk is back up again!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cheetara

Postponing is fine with me as long as they are not re-scheduled for next Saturday!!! :)

Advertisement