Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Craig Bellamy - Love him or hate him?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Like him once he's not at my club
    I love him. He has definitely been one of (if not THE BEST) signing we've made since we came into a few bob. Loved it when he slapped that ManYoo fan on the pitch at Cold Scaffold. Also when Carlos (thanks Fergie!) squared up to Terry at Stamford Bridge, who was the first of our lads in there to back Carlos up? Yep, Bellamy. As has been already said, the post match interview was brilliant. He gives 100% every game; oh that some of our more "talented" players (Petrov and Robinho to name but two) were to do the same. Pity we didn't get him a year or two ago, around the time he left the scousers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Pain in the arse
    Loved him when he was with Toon. Character! Very decent player too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Grade A twat
    blueser wrote: »
    I love him. He has definitely been one of (if not THE BEST) signing we've made since we came into a few bob. Loved it when he slapped that ManYoo fan on the pitch at Cold Scaffold. Also when Carlos (thanks Fergie!) squared up to Terry at Stamford Bridge, who was the first of our lads in there to back Carlos up? Yep, Bellamy. As has been already said, the post match interview was brilliant. He gives 100% every game; oh that some of our more "talented" players (Petrov and Robinho to name but two) were to do the same. Pity we didn't get him a year or two ago, around the time he left the scousers.

Always about the better half of the city ain't it, even when they're nothing to do with the topic at hand. LOL at the small-timers tbh.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Always about the better half of the city ain't it, even when they're nothing to do with the topic at hand. LOL at the small-timers tbh.
    We don't get much chance to gloat, so I take it wherever I find it! Oh and by the way; seeing as you mentioned something about the City being in two halves, it's not true. Don't take my word for it, but do a bit of research and you'll find that United actually put in any planning applications and pay their rates to Trafford Borough Council, not Manchester City Council. I was born and brought up for my first nineteen years in Manchester, so I do know a bit about the various local authority boundaries over there. Also, using your rationale about items to do with the subject (or not), Owen and Shearer were mentioned earlier in the thread. Didn't notice anyone pulling up that poster about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Grade A twat
    blueser wrote: »
    We don't get much chance to gloat, so I take it wherever I find it! Oh and by the way; seeing as you mentioned something about the City being in two halves, it's not true. Don't take my word for it, but do a bit of research and you'll find that United actually put in any planning applications and pay their rates to Trafford Borough Council, not Manchester City Council. I was born and brought up for my first nineteen years in Manchester, so I do know a bit about the various local authority boundaries over there. Also, using your rationale about items to do with the subject (or not), Owen and Shearer were mentioned earlier in the thread. Didn't notice anyone pulling up that poster about it.

Tremendous way to confirm my earlier comments. Cheers. Small victories and all that.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Tremendous way to confirm my earlier comments. Cheers. Small victories and all that.
    Don't mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Honest, hard-working, committed.... the first 3 things that Giles always rants and rants about and Bellamy has them in abundance along witha great skill and a horrible cnut though.

Xavi your sig is just lollable!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

hate him, but hes been very impressive at city

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Class player, class person. Stands up for what he feels is right and isn't afraid to say/do anything. Fair play to him.

I'm an Arsenal fan btw so no bias towards him, just think he's a likable guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

x PyRo wrote: »
    just think he's a likable guy.

id hate to meet you mates lol

Advertisement