Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

GTA SA download issue

• 16-03-2010 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭

Just downloaded san andreas to my 360 as it's deal of the week for 800 points, went to play it after it downloaded and it just says to try downloading the game again, which i did and it's still not starting up at all :mad:

Any suggestions? I can't find any solutions online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Did you try restarting your 360, I have to do that the odd time for demos and DLC to work after I dl them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Did you try restarting your 360, I have to do that the odd time for demos and DLC to work after I dl them.

I tried but it didn't make any difference, seems to have happened a few people on the official forums too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I have the game myself, I got it a while back on XBL and I didn't have any issues with it. I have even transfered it between consoles. Must be a dodgy or corrupt download link on the Live servers.

Suppose it's a good thing Live keeps track of what you paid for.

Exactly what i was thinking i'd be really annoyed if i lost those points, hmmm i'll try download it again from the normal link rather than the spotlight link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Delete it turn off xbox, then try queueing it up for download from the xbox web site. Turn on xbox and it should start to download after a minute or two.

It might work that way.

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    Delete it turn off xbox, then try queueing it up for download from the xbox web site. Turn on xbox and it should start to download after a minute or two.

It might work that way.

Tried that, no joy! :( Sent xbox support an email, i'll see what they have to say

Advertisement