Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American football team

Options
  • 16-03-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, Was jsut wondering does anyone know if there is one or one starting in the louth region?

And if there isn't, do you's think there'd be interest in one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

Hi lads, Was jsut wondering does anyone know if there is one or one starting in the louth region?

And if there isn't, do you's think there'd be interest in one?

I'd be too fragile for such a sport but If there was such a game on in Louth I'd be one to go watch it. As far as I know there is no such thing happening here in Louth at the moment.

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

only place i know of an american football team is in lucan county dublin and thats a bit far to travel for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

http://www.irish-american-football.org/

If you have a look above, you'll see that there's three teams based in N. Dublin, at Santry, DCU and Castleknock.

All three can be reached from Drogheda/Dundalk in 45min/1h:15min or thereabouts.

When I used to play Rugby League, I played for the Dublin Blues as there was no team in the NE. If you enjoy the game, it's worth it to travel.

Advertisement