Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Bus route 220?

• 16-03-2010 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey, i need to get from blanch to the omni and was wondering if I got the 220 to ballymun how far away I'd be? And if anyone could give me directions it'd be great!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

the DB website has maps of all the route stops, you will be able to see from theis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭markpb

You could follow this route which Google says will take 30 minutes.

Alternatively, you could get the 17a from Ballymun road across Santry avenue, get off at the last stop on Santry ave and walk down to Omni. The last resort would be the 104 which would pick you up on the other side of the Ballymun road and drop you right outside Omni. It's not very frequent though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

The urbus (http://www.urbus.ie/) + the 41 might also be some use to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭thomasj

I've done this route before. The two options i took:

- 220 to cappagh road, 104 (same stop) to omni park.

- train to drumcondra, bus to omni park .

The second option is ideal for after last 220 has gone.

Advertisement