Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Busses No answer

• 16-03-2010 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Do anyone know what do students from Kenmare/Kilgarvan area do for transport from Cork to Kenmare/Kilgarvan and back to Cork again.
    Just wondering as I phoneed Killarnry buss office No Answer
    phoned Tralee buss '' No Answer
    Got a answer in Cork buss office

This is the position No buss on Friday evening onely to Killarney arriveing into Killarney 6.15 no way to get to Kenmare/Kilgarvan from Killarney
    No buss back to Cork on Sunday evening
    No buss from Killarney to Kenmare /Kilgarvan onely week days at 2.30
    Not everyone have cars and finish early on Friday evening
    Can anyone help please, willing to share expenses if anyone can help Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Is there a bus stop on the N22 where someone can pick you up?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭woolyhat

No bus stop, the nearest would be Ballyvourney which would be 34 miles from my home and ther is no one available to drive to collect me.
    Will be most unlikely I will have a car for a long time yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

woolyhat wrote: »
    No bus stop, the nearest would be Ballyvourney which would be 34 miles from my home and ther is no one available to drive to collect me.
    Will be most unlikely I will have a car for a long time yet

trawl through the list of licenced private services in ireland that is linked to the department of transport page
    http://www.transport.ie/viewitem.asp?id=12137&lang=ENG&loc=1701

There was one student service from Dingle to Cork and another from Castlemaine to UCC so maybe one of these picks up near you or maybe theres another one that suits even better.
    You'll have to ring the operator to see what the story is as you probably wont find anything official online.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭woolyhat

munchkin thanks for reply. I contacted the numbers on the site sujested and they do not deal with public transport and sujested I get on to bus eireann they tried to put me trough but got no reply. They then siad to look up the golden pages and phone them. I sent a Email to bus Eireann so far have not got a reply 5 hours ago :mad:

Advertisement