Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype calls to mobiles

• 16-03-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi everyone,

hope someone can help me out on this. I am travelling to Germany soon and I want to know if someone calls my Meteor mobile from Skype when I am in Germany will it cost me anything?

I know it costs to receive a call when you are abroad but I just want to see if this applies to Skype calls too.

I have asked in meteor stores about this but I didn't really have any success in getting an answer.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Q&A

Yes it should cost you the same as recieiving any call when roaming. The issue is not where the call comes from (Skype) but where you are when you recieve it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Q&A

Opps multiple posts but can't edit last one.

http://www.meteor.ie/do_more/roaming/euro_rates/
    When travelling in Europe you can send a text back home to Ireland or anywhere else in Europe for just 13c. Plus you can make calls for just 52c* per minute and receive calls for 23c.

Advertisement