Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC URBAN EXTREME CLOSING DOWN

Options
  • 16-03-2010 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    As you all know we are doing alot of things at the moment.

So to concentrate on our new project we are closing down Urban .

We would like to take this oppertunity to thank everyone who has played with us since we opened.
    We are having a final fare well bash this saturday and sunday and we would hope if you would like to experince urban before we close that you all will come down and join us for our final bash .

We will be open from 12 on both days and it will be 25.00 euros to play all day .Hope you all will join us for some fun and games and send urban off in style .To book just give us atext on our booking line number
    thanks the G-tac team
    [mods can you move if in wrong section thankyou]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Sorry to hear that guys, running an indoor venue is no joke what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Really sorry to hear that guys:(:(:( such a nice site... it's a pitty it didn't get the support it needed to stay open.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Sorry to hear. Was to be my first indoor scrim location too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Sorry to hear that lads, was planning a spin up in a month or so, insurance is a crucifer.

Hope ye will be keeping the portumna site on at least, maybe a few more gatherings over the summer....:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

thanks for all the good wishes guys yes portumna will always be open regulary .We are going to very busy over the next few weeks with our new venture and we just think the way forward is to have different sites for you all to try .Thanks again for the good wishes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Sorry to hear that guys, I had some great games their. All things going right i will give ye a shout durning the weekend. Best of luck with the new project.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MarkMcD

On behalf of GMIT students we thank you for week after week opening for our games, the students got their first taste of airsoft in Urban and we hope that your next city endeavour will provide our weekly airsoft games.Thanks aswell to the elites for been our opposing force in our training.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

sorry to hear the news lads. never got to the site but heard lots of good things about it. but i bet your all moving for bigger and better things. can't wait to hear more news from you soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Really sorry to hear that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Sorry to hear that guys, and A.o.n were planning a trip there next month damn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 darrenrgn

So Sorry to hear that i had great crack up ther every week i was there best of luck in the future sites and hope to see ye shortly in portumna

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Sorry to hear that guys :(
    Will the shop still be open there?

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that guys :(
    Will the shop still be open there?
    in process of moving to new location

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Sorry to hear that the place is closing :( , is the shop still open this weekend or is it in the middle of moving?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Sorry to hear the place is closing guys, it was definately one of the best sites i'v played at. Hopefully there'll be a good send off tomorrow and sunday, see ye there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Crushed to hear that :(:(:(, Best of luck with the new project, il try get out to ye tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

So what time are people are people arriving tomorrow, 12 isn't it?

people arriving at 12 to play for 12.30 hope to see ye all for a good send of guys regards the g-tac team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 TiernanMorrisey

Sorry to hear that youre closing down =[ we nhave a team in Athlone and we were planning on going up during the easter break .

hope your new venture turns out well and im very much so looking forward to playing with you guys again either up in portumna or this new underground airsoft !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

aw for fuck sake

• Advertisement

as requested can i have a thread lock please thanks mods

Advertisement