Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Meet up; this Friday April 9th in the Cottage Bar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Chance would be a fine thing..

She sounds hot.
    Post Chance's pic if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

None of these float my boat
    I'm in! I've got two other things to go to though so I won't be able to stay for the whole night (an engagement party in Wards in Salthill and my friends are up for the weekend so they'll prob want to head into town). If anyone that voted for the bowling in the original poll still wants to go bowling, I'd be up for that, either earlier than 8pm on Fri or sometime next week! Haven't gone bowling in yonks :D

Also, how do we know who's a boardsie and who's not? Should we all wear a flower or something? Will the name be on the tables?? Anyway, sorry for all the questions! Looking forward to meeting you all xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

Bowling and possible drinks after
    I really wanna go but a guy I'm seeing from Dublin will be here this weekend.
    I was thinking I could bundle him off to a pub nearby for a few hours and meet back up with him later. I'd really liek to meet some new people casue I'm not from here. He might think it's a bit odd but screw it!:pac:
    So that's a yes from me (for a few hours at least)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Bowling would still be great fun next week or something so count me in. The Cottage Bar is nicely located between town and salthill so everyone wins:-D How to notice boardsies eh? Ill bring my macbook:-D Well the tables will have 'reserved' on them and the people will look slightly unsure...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I have a massive cough so I'm not sure if I should go - frankly I feel absolutely fine but I don't want to pass on whatever I have. Google says it's Tuberculosis.

I reeeeeally want to go though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

Xiney wrote: »
    I have a massive cough so I'm not sure if I should go - frankly I feel absolutely fine but I don't want to pass on whatever I have. Google says it's Tuberculosis.

I reeeeeally want to go though. :(

Oh noes! Well, I'm sure everyone is pretty resilient.

I'm kind of broke and kind of shy but I might go down for 1 or 2. Just need to bring myself to cycle alllll the way there from Terryland..

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭geekychick

I'll be there. See ye then. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'm thinking if I suck on Halls constantly I shouldn't be coughing too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

Thursday 8th April
    I am going, but i decided i will drive just in case i want to make a quick escape :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Dutchess wrote: »
    I'm kind of broke and kind of shy but I might go down for 1 or 2. Just need to bring myself to cycle alllll the way there from Terryland..

I'm in! And hey I'm driving from Ballinasloe so you can definitely cycle from Terryland! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Carolyyn

Hi all,
    looking forward to meeting up on Friday night! Back at work after being off for 2 weeks so tis nice to have something different planned for the weekend. To all the newbies, enjoy it and hope it leads to some friendships !

Really looking forward to this, was getting worried there for a bit people wouldn't turn up and I'd be there holding up two tables on my own :)
    See ye Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

It'll have to be chips and a blackcurrant, on my bike too! Just saw bank balance - ouch! Will try to make it for the wan. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

would love to join this too if its still possible. Could do with getting out & meeting some new people!!

Of course! The more the merrier, no need to ask. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I'll try to come, it's my friends birthday that day though so I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭nimhbal

Think will def call in, sounds like it will be fun. At least won't be the only one who knows nobody else!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tiggergirl

Hi all, I will call in as well to say hello.
    See you all tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

This could swing either way for me tonight, ladies. I'm in no mood to get to know new people at the moment, but that could be work talking. So I'll play it by ear tonight, see if I'm in that mindframe. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

I'm really tempted to come along, ye all sound lovely. I'm such a big chicken when it comes to this stuff though :/

• Advertisement

mashling wrote: »
    I'm really tempted to come along, ye all sound lovely. I'm such a big chicken when it comes to this stuff though :/

Ah go on, do come, I don't know anyone going either but I figure what's the worst that can happen? If after half an hour I hate ye all I can just leave :)

It is a first for all of us and granted everyone is gonna be a bit nervous but look it Ill bring some 'question cards' from work to break the ice if it is going to be THAT bad:-D c'mon girls, ye only live once and ye can always make excuses and leave after an hour:-D x

I'll be there between 8-8.15pm, so don't leave me hanging folks!!

Ok I have a few bits to do on my way there so I'm leaving home now, I'll be there at 8ish (punctuality is a gift and a curse!), so if you see a lost looking girl with a Betty Boop bag, that's me! :D

Spadina wrote: »
    Ok I have a few bits to do on my way there so I'm leaving home now, I'll be there at 8ish (punctuality is a gift and a curse!), so if you see a lost looking girl with a Betty Boop bag, that's me! :D

Deadly, I'll def spot that bag :) Safe driving :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sheena99

Am sorry to be missing this, hope it's a great night, have another soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

Sorry girlies, last minute change of plan so I can't make it. But i hope ye have a good one and remember to post all the gossip here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

None of these float my boat
    I'll be in about half 8 or 9, just back from work and gotta have some food and make myself pretty! Ooh what to wear? :eek::D See ya'll later xx

Leaving soon, gonna leave the heels in the car *just in case* :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

It is a first for all of us and granted everyone is gonna be a bit nervous but look it Ill bring some 'question cards' from work to break the ice if it is going to be THAT bad:-D c'mon girls, ye only live once and ye can always make excuses and leave after an hour:-D x

I'll be there between 8-8.15pm, so don't leave me hanging folks!!

Ha ha question cards! I love it.

See you all later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

bother! had a feeling there was somewhere I was supposed to be .. and am now committed to doing something else! Oh well, next time.

Advertisement