Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo printing

Options
  • 16-03-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest ( and best ) place to get photo printing done.

Photobox were excellent - but I would like to support local if possible.

Thanks
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

When you say local, do you mean in-store or an irish online version?

Boots have the photo kiosks now in most stores, plus the likes of fujifilm boots etc. They also do online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

When you register online with Fujipix at the moment you get 20 free prints (5x7) which you can collect at your local store or pay extra for delivery.http://fujipix.ie/?gclid=CL-s9KmfvqACFQRslAodF03frA

I use foto.com when I have lots of pics to print, it is really good value

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

used www.photobox.ie during the week submitted order on monday, on my desk wednesday. 2.50 shipping and first 50 prints of standard 6"x4" were free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I would like to know of an Irish company that provide a similar service to www.photobox.ie. Please post if you know of any.

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »

Snapfish is a San Francisco based company! I used them before and my pics were sent from Germany. .ie doesn't make an company Irish!

I thought snapfish worked with spectra who are in listowel in i remember correctly

Davy wrote: »
    I thought snapfish worked with spectra who are in listowel in i remember correctly

There website say nothing about spectra as far as I know! Contact details on the site are for San Francisco:

Based in San Francisco, Snapfish is a division of Hewlett-Packard, the world's foremost digital imaging company and one of the most trusted brands on the planet.

They used to have their own online website, but must have been bought over by snapfish. Just seen this:http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2009/0606/1224248175616.html

You can still use fujipix though :)

Advertisement