Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This guy is brilant! His take on the reptilans/illuminati

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Is he basically saying all the stuff you have been posting is nonsense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Or copying & pasting from The Golden Tree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I've said before that this guy seems on something, he doesn't seem clear headed. He is rambling and going on tangents and not getting to the point and is extremely difficult to follow. I have (again) translated into text his mad ramblings, but had to stop as he himself seemed to give up.
    [welcome] Today I want to talk about fear. "Oh gertrude he's going to talk about fear again". Yeah, and I'm not going to leave you alone, like Howard Biel says. Today we live in a world that's so whacked out, so insane, that I wouldn't even know where to begin. The main problem is, the world is spoiled, materialistically spoiled beyond belief. And this is because, you know, the depression, uh, people went without and swore they wouldn't ever go without. And now each generation gets the best of the best "gotta get that plasma TV boy!". And they're a bunch of spoiled idiots screaming, crying [mumbled adjective] little brats out there. And now what they are crying about is the New World Order.

[OK got to stop here. Who is crying about the New World Order? The people that gotta get that plasma TV? Are these the "sheeple"?]

..uh, the Illuminati. The All Powerful Oz has spoken. BABOOM. You know, flame, fire, smoke. And that's just not the reality of the whole situation. There are powers above the Illuminati that are good for good, that are helping mankind. Who will simply not allow the Illuminati to do what they really want to do and that is to take over the world. They are not going to take over the world. They've deluded, they've deluded themselves into thinking that they are the most powerful entity on earth, and they're not. There's, there's, there's entities and powers that are far surpassing them. And it's a joke, but they're being allowed to do what they do to wake us up to smarten us up and get us out of this illusion of materialism, everything's materialism, materialism. And "I want" and "I want" and "I want" and "I demand my plasma TV" and all this and it's really really sad. So all these spoiled little brats they go around screaming like little chi.. like.. chicken littles.. little chi.. chicken..blubbulubba, whatever. And..uhh.. screaming "Oh no the sky's falling, the Illuminati is taking over". And then the, the flaky Christians get right up behind "that's right, there's nothing you can do evil sinners you're gonna die cos.. the great and powerful Illuminati are going to take over the world. ANTACHRIST is coming and you can't stop it, and God says it and that's the way it is, and besides I don't care cos I'm getting raptured, and you people are going to burn forever in hell because God really loves you that much." Does that make sense? Cos it doesn't make sense to me. Sorry, sorry guys, but it doesn't make sense to me.

And now we have all this fear and it's pumping night day, Jeff France [?] and, and erm Alex Jones, the fear, the fear. Hitler would have loved it in pre Germany, erm, or Pre War Germany, Hitler would have loved it. The internet, pumping people every day that he's gonna take over and there's not a thing you can do about it and he's all powerful. He would have loved it. And the same thing's happening daily the Illuminati love it, they love. And then you've got these repeaters, they go on about the eye on the dollar bill and they repeat this same old information over and over and over and nothing new is being added it's just the same old and the eye on the, on the, pyramid "Is that right Dr. Johnson", "That's right, the eye is the Illuminati symbol". And it's just repeated information over and over again, it's nothing new. I could name names of other people but.. eh. I don't want to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I missed the bit about reptiles.
    I think he is right in some ways about thinking positive and enjoying life as it comes,but when your rights are being taken away while you sit in your 150 yard comfort zone it can also seem a little naive to me.
    I think if i was sitting in a war zone right now i would have a little less time to be enjoying my surroundings.
    And if im able to enjoy my surroundings i can choose to enjoy what i have while ignoring what my decendants will have after me.
    Its a tough call for me to say either way.I guess a balance is needed for everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

I have seen the power of been, and it is brilant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Looks like he's on meds to me.

I feel kind of sorry for him, it's a bit sad really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Gordon wrote: »
    I've said before that this guy seems on something, he doesn't seem clear headed. He is rambling and going on tangents and not getting to the point and is extremely difficult to follow. I have (again) translated into text his mad ramblings, but had to stop as he himself seemed to give up.

I don't care what you think nor would he care what you think. It seems to me its people like you who must be on something because hes the one who is expressing the truth, or someone here must have the wrong agenda here;) You can't be saying such ignorant comments with ittle proof or any personal knowledge about the man to back your claims. Your not a medical expert so please leave that on the medical forum. I've seen him on other forums and he has always presented himself well and has a large base on his site. He just tells it like it is.

The guy isn't rambling hes very concise and straight to the point of the matter hes discussing. Hes speaking on a youtube video not at a conference. He doesn't need to make it really presentable to the mases.

So Gordon can I turn this around and call you ignorant and not informed because your calling this guy to be deformed or not with it. So I would think your post is insulting. Can I then say, i think your on something too?

No, he's not saying that, and sly, indirect digs like the above aren't welcome.
    mysterious wrote: »
    So Gordon can I turn this around and call you ignorant and not informed because your calling this guy to be deformed or not with it. So I would think your post is insulting. Can I then say, i think your on something too?

No, you can't call Gordon ignorant or not informed, or suggest that he's on something too, because that would be a personal attack against a member of this site, and that's not acceptable. What Gordon said about that youtube guy, and what you're asking could you say about Gordon are two very, very different things.

Fair enough if you think I'm insulting him by saying that he doesn't seem clear headed and seems on something, maybe I shouldn't have suggested that, and I apologise to the guy for making it sound like I am suggesting he's on something. But the fact is that the guy is rambling on tangents and not making his point imo.
    He just tells it like it is.
    He's going off on ramblings. Anyone that reads my partial transcript will get a precise text form of his speech, and I hypothesise that most readers will come to the conclusion that he is simply rambling away without a point to make.

For example, he says
    And now each generation gets the best of the best "gotta get that plasma TV boy!". And they're a bunch of spoiled idiots screaming, crying [mumbled adjective] little brats out there. And now what they are crying about is the New World Order.
    He's wrong, the people that are crying about getting that plasma TV are not crying about the New World Order. The plasma TV generation are, surely, the 'sheeple' that are getting fed the mainstream propaganda news from the globalised news channels that are lying to us, surely. The people crying about the NWO seem to be conspiracy theorists, the mainstream Joe Public isn't crying about the NWO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Remember the bit in The Life of Brian where Brian is runnig away from the Romans and there are a load of preachers in the square and one is rambling about a lost hammer, that transcript is worse than that.

• Advertisement

Fair enough if you think I'm insulting him by saying that he doesn't seem clear headed and seems on something, maybe I shouldn't have suggested that, and I apologise to the guy for making it sound like I am suggesting he's on something. But the fact is that the guy is rambling on tangents and not making his point imo.

He's going off on ramblings. Anyone that reads my partial transcript will get a precise text form of his speech, and I hypothesise that most readers will come to the conclusion that he is simply rambling away without a point to make.

But he is making sense thats the point, he doesn't need to "school" you. Maybe your too used to the schooing and the lecture type speeaches where every detail needs to rebuffed so you can understand his every motive and findings to every sentence he puts forward. I can easily understand him and so does most of the people replying. :) I posted his video on facebook earlier nobody said what you said or said he was hard to understand. 99percent of the people on his youtube page have said positive reviews. Isn't this really interesting how an adminstrator on boards is so against this man?

Your an adult, Judging by your first post it wouldn't seem very constructive or respectfu but the fact that you apologised for been arrogant and insulting to me impiies you may not have been really thinking before you typed your message.

Insuting someone just because you can't seem to see their point of view isn't actualy putting you on the mark of been It's showing you up not the man you attacked personally.

Maybe we shoud get the guy to come on here and see the level of immaturity and unnacepptabe behaviour?;)

I've seen the man and hes a very calm respectful dude Gordon. Hes just not your style. I have found that in this truth movement many people attack the people who are most honest and truthful because they are so afraid of the truth themselves so the natural thing to do is to attack them or offend them. I'm not saying you do, but that is what I have found with people.

The irony is interesting, because the same people who attack people for speaking truth defend the corrupt politicians to the very end

the lecture type speeaches where every detail needs to rebuffed

What does rebuffed mean exactly? in this context of course.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

His delivery just seems like standard stream of consciousness stuff. like talking to the guy in the pub. Regardless of what hes saying, which to my mind sounds like the usual left field hippy stuff. I wouldnt have reason to call the chap medicated though. :confused:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    I wouldnt have reason to call the chap medicated though. :confused:

Eye action, dry mouth, overweight. Watch...

No, you can't call Gordon ignorant or not informed, or suggest that he's on something too, because that would be a personal attack against a member of this site, and that's not acceptable. What Gordon said about that youtube guy, and what you're asking could you say about Gordon are two very, very different things.

Which is why I did the smart thing by not doing that and just giving a contrast. The man is a human being and deserves the same level of respect Gordon does as you do. Respect is respect, if we allow and follow the rules we all follow the rules. BTW I agree with your point. I just want to make the balance here more clear. Its not acceptable to be calling people you dont know to "on something" the same way if I just turned around to Gordon and could of said "your on something" I don't know Gordon. Even if I don't agree with Gordon its not acceptable to call someone "mental or not with it"e

I too don't find it acceptable Jammy I'm so glad you pointed this out to us all. We all have a responsibility and respect and I don't think this man should deserve this kind of abuse if this site is against the idea of abuse in the first place.

impiies you may not have been really thinking before you typed your message.
    So it's ok for you to make personal implications?
    Insuting someone just because you can't seem to see their point of view isn't actualy putting you on the mark of been It's showing you up not the man you attacked personally.
    I've said he's wrong by a named example and I've given my proof. It's a fact for me now and nobody has proven otherwise, it's got nothing to do with not seeing a point of view :)
    The irony is interesting, because the same people who attack people for speaking truth defend the corrupt politicians to the very end
    Are you implying that I defend corrupt politicians?

So it's ok for you to make personal implications?

I've said he's wrong by a named example and I've given my proof. It's a fact for me now and nobody has proven otherwise, it's got nothing to do with not seeing a point of view :)

Are you implying that I defend corrupt politicians?

Interesting how you take what I said out of context. Or use the corrupt politicans example as if I said it was you. "I said people"

Which does not mean you, it meant example that people do when they can't handle the truth but they somehow defend poltician if it deem to fit their own interests.

I will not be taking this further with you, as its just another way of derailing the actual thread as I would prefer to stick to the topic and not you.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Interesting how you take what I said out of context. Or use the corrupt politicans example as if I said it was you. "I said people"

Which does not mean you,

so are you saying that Gordon isnt a person, is that not implying he is something else beside human :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ah seriously lads. Stop the pedantry and keep on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

watched the video. for what it's worth I didn't think he was necessarily on meds and certainly don't think it's obvious from the video. Even if he is i'm sure a lot writers/commentators i respect have been "on something" whether meds/drugs/alcohol at some point so it makes no odds to me.

didn't see any mention of reptilians which I guess I was expecting from the thread title, but he quotes Icke favourably at one point so maybe he shares some of his views on that and talks about them elsewhere.

Nor was I expecting his message about the illuminati which seemed to be that rather than worry about them, we should forget them because they are doomed to failure anyway and we should live in the reality around us.

on that point I agreed with him - turning off the tv, engaging with the reality 150ft around you. I would agree that a lot of control is predicated on fear and he touches on this but it's nothing profound really.

I have to admit I was expecting something different from the video but it's no harm to have your expectations confounded the odd time :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭WildBoots

Stargods on youtube. Give his take on the Illuminati. The power of been the master of your reality and overcoming fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ7oo67bCSg

I wouldn't say this guy is brilliant, tbh he does ramble/repeat himself quite a bit. He does have some valid points though e.g. not living in a constant state of fear. But seriously, how can you have so much respect/admiration for a guy who thinks that "entities" above the illuminati are going to stop them "taking over the world", as he put it? He might as well tell us "Don't worry folks, Jesus and his trusty sidekick Archangel Michael are gonna sort everything out for us".

And yes, as someone else pointed out, he's very like one of the rambling preachers in The Life Of Brian!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The Life of Brian is a quality film

Advertisement