Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Bag - Limerick to Cork direct service March 14th

Options
  • 16-03-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know this is a long shot, but was just wondering if anyone knew of anyone who accidently took the wrong bag off the bus on the Limerick to Cork direct service on Sunday evening last?

It is a small black and grey suitcase with girls clothes in it. My sister took what she thought was hers out of the hold, and when she got home realised that she had taken the wrong one. She has taken this bag back to Cork station.

She had lots of clothes in it, and would really like to get it back. I just though that it may be a fellow student that was travelling back to college that may have made the same mistake. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Advertisement