Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

miniture jack russle

Options
  • 16-03-2010 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi guys first time on this site,
    Just wanted to know if anyone know of anyone giving away a free miniture jack russle our german shepard had to be put down last dec skin allergy. Hope to hear from you soon and Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Was is a severe allergy?
    Try some local rescues they might be able to put you in the right direction.
    Some do require a rehoming fee which is fair considering how much work they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Ah it was dreadful we paid €600 for him in ashbourne and we only had the chap for 5 years terrible husband was in bits took it very bad was on the atopica tablets steroids special foods terrible so we decided now to go for the small kind now. I have checked DOGS IN DISDRESS they had nothing so i said i'd try here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Check your local shelters / pounds, we also have a rehoming thread in the Animal Welfare section if you want to have a look see if anyone is rehoming a dog that might suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Hoi Starpants,
    We sent all our details to them so hopefully. We where asked to fill a form in for the one of them. Just thought we would try here too... Thank you

Advertisement