Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BMW X6 2010 Market and VRT

• 16-03-2010 6:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭

Folks

I have a BMW X6 7k miles 3.0l on the radar to buy and sell, and am wondering what people think the market is like for these high end BMWs at present and has anyone got one or have any idea what the vrt is like.

Prices on 2010 range from €70k to €100K.

Co2 should be around 217 per km (correct me if Im wrong) so 32% vrt, tried the online calculator it doesnt seem to work for me.

At 32% of €70k v 32% of €100k is a wide mark. VRT cant get back to me for a week or so, so hoping someone on motor boards might have some ideas on these BMW X6?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

dont like them at all! not even the X6M would i be happy in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,544 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

You are considering buying an x6 to sell on? Is that what you mean?
    I couldnt think of a worse car to sell on tbh. Tiny market & a pretty pointless ugly car

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Cars&cars

To sell possibly - idea stage!

Cant work out VRT and yes tiny market. Would depdend on VRT. I reckon about €25000 - €30000. Can you imagine an average years salary to pay in vrt on one car....and to be spoken to in a hostile manner by a nice vrt staff member at the vrt office....perhaps paying her/his salary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

mickdw wrote: »
    You are considering buying an x6 to sell on? Is that what you mean?
    I couldnt think of a worse car to sell on tbh. Tiny market & a pretty pointless ugly car

Yep, would not be nice to be stuck with one of those !!

Advertisement