Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Developers Ireland

Options
  • 16-03-2010 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I am a sound designer looking for some projects to work on.

I looking to hear from game developers, online game developers, app developers, website developers, students...etc

Anything interactive that needs Audio...every project considered :)

Contact me on interactiveaudiodesign@gmail.com

Also I would like to chat with anyone associated or with any insight into the games development industry in Ireland..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,307 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Adverts.ie is your friend.

Also start your legwork @ imagination cup by microsoft. Thats all I remember about my college days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

check out gamedevelopers.ie if you havent already im sure you will find all you need over there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Hi,

I am a sound designer looking for some projects to work on.

I looking to hear from game developers, online game developers, app developers, website developers, students...etc

Anything interactive that needs Audio...every project considered :)

Contact me on interactiveaudiodesign@gmail.com

Also I would like to chat with anyone associated or with any insight into the games development industry in Ireland..

Hey, I'm not a professional games developer but I am currently beginning work on a tennis game (2d but a proper tennis game) and I would be interested in getting some sound help down the line. I wouldn't really be able to pay but it would be good experience I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,307 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I believe it was something like Games Developers Ireland... bah. My memory has gone to mush.

There is a cafe (or there was, or it was an expo :confused:) Its next to the Guinness Brewery, its pretty much in the same road, about a hundred feet from it. We were there for a big GDI day or something. That was about 2 years ago when the organization was still a bit riff raff and getting going; mainly pooling talent from ITs and Colleges to establish an Industry in Ireland.

Sorry I dont remember better. But if that Cafe/Convention center place is still in the same state youll know it from all the strange and very retro looking arcade units strewn around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 iAudioDesign

thanks guys for response...call me Jimmy - just drop me an email to discuss...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jacuzzi

I know, I'll supply to u as possible
    Pls contact to me if u need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 iAudioDesign

jacuzzi - Yes please do. Send brief to interactiveaudiodesign@gmail.com

Advertisement