Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Blackberrry 9520 Vodafone

Options
  • 16-03-2010 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi all,

My brother got a company blackberry 2 weeks ago, and within the first week he had dropped it and smashed the touch pad on the blackberry. Work would not repair the blackberry but instead replaced it so he had a spare 9520... (Recession times and spending money I know) :eek:

He has given me the smashed one for myself. I have bought a new touch pad on ebay but now the problem is that it is locked and I live in the UK and am on an Orange contract...

Does anybody have any advice about how to go about getting the unlock code for it? Many thanks

Spud

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Henne220

Yes Its no problem getting an unlock code for it. Bring it to an unlocking shop or click my sig and ill sort you.

Regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Spuddyspudster

Havent enough posts so my sigs are disabled, sent you a PM.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Spuddyspudster

Many thanks for all your help. Really appreciate it.

Fast efficient and very reliable service, for a great price!

Thanks again.

:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement