Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patrick's Day

Options
  • 16-03-2010 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

So what is everyone doing for Paddy's Day? Where are you spending it and what kind of celebrations are going on? I find it strange that a lot of parades were last weekend. It's so big in the US now you'd think it would be a public holiday. Is it a public holiday anywhere else??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

You mean you expect people in the US to take a day off?? Those kind of thoughts will get you deported!! I'll be at work anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Working now, rugby training till 9:30pm, may go for a pint after but i have an early meeting tomorrow...screw you Boston, Irish my ass!

I got up this morning and threw on my IRFU training top on my way to work without thinking of the implications...all green jacket with shamrocks galore on it...stereotype alert! I looked like the biggest plastic paddy on the T this morning :p

But still a beautiful day in Boston after a weekend of ridiculous rain. 17C and sun shining, take that SD!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Memo to people, green beer does not make you a leprechaun, nor does it give you the ability to become a Riverdance professional dancer.

I've never seen so many people wearing green in my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

But green beer does have some interesting effects!!!

Advertisement