Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doctor Death comes to town.

• 16-03-2010 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

With all the talk of culls and the like I noticed with some irony that Dr. Philip Nitschke (wiki) comes to Dublin on Friday.

I tried to stick a few of the members here down on the list but I'm afraid you can't volunteer others. ;)

Anyway, is the good Doctor one of the good guys or one of the bad guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

At least hes honest about his intentions.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Have you ever been to South Australia???

Seriously Like, Suicide is the more attractive option to Adelaide :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Does he agree with depopulation or just euthenasia?
    i dont know how i feel about assisted suicide.I believe a person should have the right to do what they like to their bodies..as long as they are in there right mind and under full control of there mind.
    Some people might have a decent chance at a happy life while others are terminal and the only thing they have coming is pain and suffering.
    I have seen farmers and families put animals down due to sickness i dont see why an animals lack of suffering is more important than a humans.
    But i think your question is more about if he is involved in major depopulation.
    Is there any info on him linking him to any of these people who are pro depopulation etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

I have to say i agree with him, i mean god forbid but if anything was ever to happen to me and i was in constant pain or total depending on everyone else around me to look after me i think i would rather die, if a person has no quailty of life whats the point in living?? Thats just how i feel maybe other people wont agree but it leads me to believe he is not one of the bad guys i could be wrong not to get all holy joe on the subject now but in the catholic religion suicide is considered a sin so maybe he is pure evil :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Torakx wrote: »
    I have seen farmers and families put animals down due to sickness i dont see why an animals lack of suffering is more important than a humans.

That's a very strange way to interpret it. It's more to do with the fact that it's a lot more palatable to kill an animal, because they aren't held in the same regard as humans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Funny how people see things in different lights lol

I think you make a good point though.It is only because its more palatable to kill animals that we put them out of their misery or because they are no use.

Humans dont have the first one but we certainly have the second one in some societies today.
    So in a way when it comes to animals and humans who has more rights with regards to incureable suffering and euthenasia?
    Not that i want to take away from the animal kingdoms need for better treatment and rights to life etc.

By the sounds of it this doctor from the op is not involved in major depopulation.Im willing to bet there are decorated soldiers who have killed alot more people than him.
    Plus i dont think the NWO or whoever is going to want to come out and say that they are all for euthenasia as it might be too much bad publicity for them as a world order.
    Im sure once the new world is secured euthenasia will be mandatory :) ( joke..i think)

Advertisement