Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Pokéforum cosplay group?

Options
  • 16-03-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Maybe if about 5 or 6 of us boardsies all go there as a Pokémon cosplay group and sweep the tournament? XD

Better split the thread just in case, seeing as a few people responded to it :P

So anyone else who wants to admit they're sad and maybe go bomb Nom-con in August, or Eirtakon in November? :)

* dibs on Ethan, but if I fail that then Ruby from PokéSpecial *

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I am the worst EVER at making costumes, If some one helps me, I will go as a Pokémon of their choice.

Edit: I have no pride to damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

I know it's hardy Cosplay, but I'll show up to anything Pokérelated in a Pikachu hoodie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I know it's hardy Cosplay, but I'll show up to anything Pokérelated in a Pikachu hoodie.

It's the effort that counts. At least if we pulled this off for Nom-con it would be. Otherwise we'd look like twats at Eirtakon :P

Advertisement