Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for extension

Options
  • 16-03-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Looking to build a 3m x 5m Extension at the back of the house. Can anyone give me an idea on price. Firstly there is a side entrance so there is excess.

Its straight forward enough, no major manholes etc to move. I'm looking for it to be finished so that I can install a kitchen, so all plumbling, plastering etc to be done. Any ideas on likely cost would be appreciated.

regards

Leon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Never used this myself but I found the link here on Boards
    http://www.getabuilder.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭youtheman

I'm currently planning to build a 5m x 5m single storey extension to the rear of my house, Munster Area, (essentially a simple 3 walled box). I have two quotes for just over 30K (plus VAT at 13%). There is another one much lower, but I'm yet to be convinced that it is worth considering. This might give you some idea of what to expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 dromarka

hi there
    just finished our extension it was 4m x 4m with u/floor heating vaulted roof ,2no 1m x 1m roof windows and a massive 3.4m patio door,top job with that new silver insulation in the walls and ceiling
    the builder stuck to his original quote and we got it done for 21k
    hope this gives you an idea

Advertisement