Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go in limerick for job support

Options
  • 16-03-2010 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have an idea that could create 5 jobs over 18 months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

Numbers111 wrote: »
    I have an idea that could create 5 jobs over 18 months.

whats your idea? iv been looking for a job for ages without luck

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

It depends on your idea.

There is a place down in the same building as the Limerick city Library

Limerick Enterprise (as far as i know).

I went in there 4 years ago with a business plan.

Came out with a magazine. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Perhaps try the LES (Local Employment Services) http://www.les.ie/
    I was down there yesterday, excellent set up, friendly helpful staff. A free service that would be interested and offer guidance for your idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

If you do get it off the ground, come back here if you are looking for staff. There are plenty on here looking for work, and some may have the skills to compliment your venture.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

In addition to the les, mentioned already, have you thought about Enterprise Ireland (they have an office in shannon) and also Shannon Development?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Numbers111

i will take your advice. I could do with someone in Limerick that might have accounting experience with multinationals or public bodies to help me build a team of 5 or so to include software developers and enterprising individuals. I have a fondness for limerick I worked there when I was younger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Numbers111 wrote: »
    i will take your advice. I could do with someone in Limerick that might have accounting experience with multinationals or public bodies to help me build a team of 5 or so to include software developers and enterprising individuals. I have a fondness for limerick I worked there when I was younger

Software Developer right here!!

Advertisement