Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do?

Options
  • 16-03-2010 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

i'm moving house would this cause a problem for my application?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Inform your FO that you're moving, give him the address and ensure that the new premises meet the required standard of security for the amount of firearms you have.

All should be fine.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

if your new address is in the same district with the same super you should be ok,however he might requie you to fill out a new application with your new details on it.
    if your new home is in a different district with a new super you might have to reapply again.
    and as you probably know by now different super may differ in applying the new guidelines so be aware of this also.
    talk to your fo first as previous post said

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

just got my grant letters yesterday =)
    i rang the help line and said to them my situation and the girl said not to worry over it change it anytime. so i wrote down what she said just in case something goes wrong. just waiting on my license now she said should be here next wednessday!

ps sorry for the late reply, finding it hard to get a internet connection =(

Advertisement